Field options name are case sensitive, but the values are mostly case insensitive. Most options are enabled by assigning either the value 'y', 'yes', 'true' or 1 without the quotes, Blank is equivalent to disabling the option.
- FIELDMAIN - the main field, mostly paired with FIELDREF
- FIELDREF - the reference field, mostly paired with FIELDMAIN
- job - job definition to flow upon successful operation
- preset_key - set to indicate that the field is a preset primary key
- readonly - set the field as read-only
- ref_field - reference field, used to check the value during validation
- required - field needs to have a value
- unique - field value needs to be unique from the database (currently working on EMAIL type field)
- match_field - field name that will be used to check the value if the 2 fields have matching content, used for retyping a field value to prevent typographical errors.
- default_value - the default value if the field would become null or blank